2021年3月27日土曜日

パンの販売をはじめました!

Jullay everyone😊

We are open to take orders for Sourdough bread on small scale!! 
Interested person can book orders 2 days prior to the delivery date.

Sourdough bread : 100% Whole-wheat flour
Natural wild yeast
[with multiseeds]
600 g weight / Rs 350
400 g weight / Rs 250

Sourdough bread : 100% Whole-wheat flour 
Natural wild yeast
[without seeds ]Plain
600gm weight / Rs 300
400gm weight / Rs 200

Fit for healthy breakfast and can adds a menu for Cafes and restaurants. Give it a try!!
Thank you.




1 件のコメント:

jara suniye さんのコメント...

Thank you for sharing this valuable knowledge.

I've read a lot of blogs, but I've never seen anything quite like this. Furthermore, I'm grateful for the opportunity to introduce myself through your posts. All you've written has left me speechless. For an instance, I've bookmarked this for future reference because it's still really useful, even after many years.
Rock Climbing in Delhi
Rock Climbing Competition Video
ClimberHarish
Climbing in Delhi